Below are some of the things we do throughout the year!
This list is not all inclusive. We participate in all sorts of events and community service based upon the amount of interest we have in an event.
- Attend Various Veterans Appreciation Events
- Camp Out In the Woods
- March in Local and National Parades
- Assist with Wreath-Laying Ceremonies
- Tour Aircraft Carriers and Battleships
- Provide Color Guards and Honor Guards for Various Events
- Hike Through Local and State Parks
- Collect & Send Care Packages to Troops
- Learn About Gun Safety at the Rifle Range
- Conduct Community Service for Local Organizations
- Collect Toys for Toys for Tots
- Perform & Receive Drug Awareness and Resistance Training
- Travel to the Beach
- Visit Battlefields, Museums, and More
- Celebrate the Young Marines!
Check out our photos to see what we've done in the past!